help with logos

9045 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
iceboyz

Total Posts: 2

Topic on Apr 26, 2010 08:51 AM
i have a plotter and downloaded a eps logo file, when i open it up to print it a black box comes out which i cant cut please help thanks to any replies

jag says
Reply on Apr 26, 2010 11:37 AM
Hello...

Please provide more detailed information such as which logo you tried ? and is it happening with all the logos ?

Also mention which software you are trying to open the EPS file in, the more the information we receive the easier it would be to solve your problem.

iceboyz says
Reply on Apr 26, 2010 12:31 PM
thanks jag for answering back, i tried a few dragon logos also the dallas cowboy star logo all eps, the software my plotter has is signlab oe 7.0 hopefully that helps

jag says
Reply on Apr 27, 2010 12:21 AM
Well if you have tried few logos still you are having the problem the best bet would be either the Signlab is not able to properly recognize the EPS files or you might need a update patch from the manufacturer.

Email the EPS file to the SignLab company, i'm sure they will update you on the exact specifics of the issue.

Since i don't have nor have used SignLab so can't help you out further, since most of the folks here.. use Adobe Illustrator and EPS works great there :)

cantdecode says
Reply on Jul 29, 2011 08:33 AM
I guess the file is not supported. Check the codes then try again.
logomojo.com

stevesmith says
Reply on Mar 03, 2017 11:45 AM
Hello everyone
How can i make company id card online for free ?
please tell me
best regards
steve smith
Hello
I am a professional writer. Still I am working in a reputable writing company. We offer UK dissertation writing service, dissertation proposal writing service etc for students who have no idea about the writing rules and formatting. I am one among the trained professional writer and I used to read books and stay updated about the trends and changes in the writer's world.

luckydon says
Reply on Apr 13, 2017 08:35 AM
If this is so, open the file with ai. make any change to it and save in same format. thumbnail should show the artwork....then open in you plotter file. good luck

Reply to Topic

Logo of the day

Please enter your email address receive daily Logo's in your Email!